...without maintenance obligation!
This requirement was generally the inspiration for all geba developments.
The first maintenance-free "Deckenschott" for ventilation systems according to DIN 18017-3 was launched on the market in 1993 under the name "DS". With this, geba made a significant contribution.
- away from the fire-resistant installation shaft.
- towards the ceiling isolation principle.
More products were born, like
- the fire protection inspection end cover, approved shut-off device and inspection cover in one,
- the cold smoke barrier for central ventilation systems,
- the new fire protection valve with cold smoke barrier for ventilation systems according to DIN 18017-3,
- the two-stage geba volume flow controller with and without cold smoke barrier,
- the geba special fire protection mortar.
Further developments will follow. The pipeline is still full.
Plan your visit to the trade fair!